Amy Porterfield – Webinars That Convert
Amy Porterfield – Webinars That Convert
You Just Pay: $87
Sale Page: https://archive.is/HFbwD
YOUR FIRST 5-FIGURE WEBINAR
IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS
then you’ve SURELY at least considered the possibility of adding webinars
to your marketing strategy by now.
- Not wanting to waste time or money on a complex tech set-up that’s all but guaranteed to be a glitchy disaster.
- A lack of confidence in speaking to a live audience… and then having to sell to them.
- A preoccupation with email list building, content marketing, or architecting a fancy, million-dollar sales funnel complete with upsells, downsells, tripwires, maximizers, tranquilizers, etc. (Okay, maybe not the last one.)
- Setting up an awesome party (your webinar) only for nobody to show up. 🙁
And THAT is what I’m going to help you accomplish today.So even if you think that you’re a bit behind the curve……that the opportunity has come and passed…
…that webinar attendance is fluttering – attention spans dwindling – conversions plummeting – and ad costs skyrocketing.
(And you wouldn’t be ENTIRELY wrong on any of these fronts, either.)
THERE’S STILL IS A WAY FOR YOU TO PIONEER THE NEXT PHASE OF
WEBINAR MARKETING, AND IN DOING SO:
- Build a highly engaged email list that hangs on every value-soaked word that spills from your lips.
- Architect a simple yet massively profitable webinar funnel that allows you to quickly scale up and put your profit-generating machine on autopilot. (Hmm…so THAT’S the whole “passive income” thing marketing gurus have been so hot on for the last decade.)
- Do MORE of what you love (creating and teaching new awesome material) and less of what kills your vibe (desperately trying to keep up with every marketing hack, trick or tactic that hits your inbox).
Well…look at you being all smart and stuff.
webinars up to now was likely a genius marketing move.
Okay…I realize that’s a bit of a crazy statement, but if you stick with me for a sec, I’ll show you why I’m sticking to my guns.YES, it’s true that hundreds of online entrepreneurs are generating 5, 6 or even 7 figures every time they hit “play” on their webinar.And YES, it’s also true that had you jumped on the webinar bandwagon sooner and spent thousands of hours tinkering around, testing and optimizing, you MAY have also been one of those success stories that “webinar experts” love raving about.
But here’s the thing…
Contrary to what you may have heard, most people who attempt webinars (and maybe you can relate) NEVER even break even.In fact, my VERY first solo webinar resulted in a NEGATIVE RETURN of $1,500.And the funny thing is – I actually did everything right. (My content was great, I had 100 people show up for the call, and my tech set up was triple-tested and held up like a champ.)
One tiny mistake…
But one tiny mistake on my end that nobody warned me about (Really? I’m supposed to include a purchase link?) sunk the whole thing in less than a millisecond.And I know that my own epic fail may sound.. well.. uncommon and unlikely.But if you’ve ever attempted a webinar yourself (or listened closely to the struggles of your entrepreneurial peers), then you’ll know that the horror show isn’t so far off from the typical webinar experience.
Here’s how most webinars go down…
First, you reach out to your email list to get people signed up.
Or…if you don’t yet have a list, you whip up a few FB ads, tie it together with a registration landing page, and wait for the “magic” to unfold.And maybe you actually DO get a solid number of registrants. Something you feel good about.So you go to work on your content. You labor for hours wondering what you’ll share with your audience, and how you can somehow seamlessly steer the conversation into a natural sales pitch that doesn’t make you (or them) feel sick to your stomach.
But even as your write it, you can already feel how contrived it all sounds.
You worry about the balance.
Am I teaching too little? Selling too much? Should I just throw in the towel?
But you’re a bold-faced entrepreneur and you’ve already spent hundreds on ads and technology that you don’t even know how to use yet…so you plunge forward with a “screw it, let’s do it” mentality.“It’s all in my head…I’ll feel better once I’m on the call”.Sure…if you can even make it there.
Next, it’s time to unpack all that equipment and tech you just dropped a thousand bucks on.
But “it’s all good” you say…“I’ll make it back on my first webinar!”So you take stock of it all – microphone, webcams, screenshares, recording app, broadcast software, registration forms, hosting, etc.And breeze through the instructions – watch a few YouTube tutorials and “how to” guides, and desperately try to patch together multiple systems, programs and technologies that make assembling Ikea furniture feel like an walk in the park.
And let’s say you get lucky…maybe there’s a “tech guru” in your mastermind group who owes you a favor and steps up to the plate and delivers.
Phew. That was close 😉
Then the day of your big webinar comes…
You review your notes, make some edits to the slides (“What was I thinking with that outdated, uber-corporate template?”) and do a few vocal warm-ups to make sure you’re “projecting” properly…as if any of us really know what that means.So you’re feeling good. Checkmarks. All systems go.Minutes before you go live, you peek into the webinar room and only a HANDFUL of your registrants have made it (something like 15%… with most of them being your friends and family who showed up for moral support).
What happened to all those expensive, well-earned leads?? AHH.
And are the few that made it even the right TYPE of audience?
Do they care about you or your material, or are they waiting for ANY excuse to check out and get on with their day?
But the show must go on – you can still salvage this if you convert the few people that actually DID show up, right?So you fight the flinch, hide your disappointment, and jump into a scattered mix of slides, screen shares and sales pitches.There is ZERO engagement from your audience. (What happened to all that “YES momentum” you were told would come so easy?)
And for a split second, you can swear you’re back on stage at your old middle school delivering your very first public speech to a bunch of disinterested teenagers.
You bravely give it your all and awkwardly transition into your “pitch.”
Your brain floods with negative self-talk:
“Who am I to sell?”
“I don’t want to sound sleazy or pushy!”
“My audience will hate me and never trust me again…the few people I have will unsubscribe…”
But once again, you push through it and sputter off a few words.
A Hail Mary.
Close the curtain.
Exit stage right.
You curse the so-called “webinar training” course you bought that covered only one piece of a large, intricate puzzle…and cast-off webinars as an expensive, complicated, ineffective system that has no place in your business.
You pat yourself on the back, lick your wounds and learn to live another day while waiting and hoping for webinars to die a slow, painful death. (Not like you’re spiteful or anything…)
Yet despite all these webinar horror stories,
you STILL hang on to the idea of “someday” doing them.
AND IF YOU COULD JUST PULL OFF YOUR FIRST PROFITABLE WEBINAR SYSTEM,
EVERYTHING IN YOUR BUSINESS CHANGES.
- Your digital products and online courses sell out with ease…without having to pressure your audience with scarcity tactics and ninja “influence” tricks.
- Your email list gets routinely pumped full of quality, highly engaged leads (who like and trust you quicker than any autoresponder sequence could ever achieve).
- Partners and affiliates line up to share your awesome, high-converting and valuable presentations with their audiences, creating a MULTIPLIER effect for your income.
- Your BEST webinar presentations get recorded and placed into an automated, evergreen system acting like a top-performing, 24/7 salesman for your business.
- And your time and resources are leveraged to envision new breakthrough strategies, create more blockbuster products, and yes…even take that much needed vacation that you promised your family you would take…all while your automated webinars pull in the sales.
In short, it’s a game changer.And when I FINALLY got past my initial failures and learned how to do things the right way – my business shifted overnight.It started with my first $30K day with a single webinar… (Totally within your reach, by the way.)
And then with more tweaks and refinements over the next few months, I started to hit high six-figure webinars with increasing regularity…
…and then finally, just this past spring I busted yet another plateau and came within pennies of hitting the 7-figure mark!
Now, I’m not saying you’re going to have a million dollar payday right out of the gate.
on a webinar…even if it’s your very first, you walked away with $30K of profit
and dozens of happy new customers?
What if it was even half of that……would that still be a game changer for you and your business?Well that’s a very realistic milestone I want to put in your head right now.
Boom! Tattoo it this second.
Because I KNOW that as long as you have a strong product to sell, the ONLY thing standing in the way of you achieving a five-figure webinar (with the strong possibility of scaling up FAST), is the right strategy and step-by-step guidance to nail it with confidence.
Because with the right strategy and step-by-step training,
you’ll be able to:
- String together your tech and software with ease, knowing that you’ve taken all the necessary steps to avoid the glitched-up horror stories that people love to vent about on Facebook.
- Never waste hundreds of dollars on leads and registrants that never show up – instead, you’ll take your final sips of pre-webinar tea (I prefer oolong), knowing that the room is JAM PACKED full of dozens or hundreds of new fans eager to hear your message.
- Anticipate your first 5-figure payday, knowing that the next one is simply a matter of repeating the process you’ve already mastered.
- Never worry about striking the right balance between teaching and selling on your presentations – and instead be able to expertly weave the two together in a harmonious way that delivers VALUE to your audience and compels them to hit “Buy.”
And most importantly…
- Be assured that NO effort is wasted. That every bit of energy you put into your webinar strategy will pay off a hundredfold. That webinar creation and delivery has become a $1,000/hour activity, because every action you take is going into a highly-refined system that is PROVEN to churn out profits.
SO THAT’S WHAT KEEPS US IN THE GAME.
That’s what kept ME in the game – even after my first epic failure that left me red (in the face and the bottom line).
And it’s this gap between horror show and happy ending that I want to help you confidently traverse in the coming weeks.
But you might be wondering, who am I to lead you on this journey?